Celebrities stand in support of Hania Amir after she opens up about her struggle with acne
In a recent occurrence, the Naach Naa Jaanay actor made a mindless comment on colleague Hania Aamir who spoke up about her struggle with acne and anxiety in a brave post.
During a Q&A with the fans, Hussain took to Instagram to respond when a fan asked him to share his thoughts about the Anaa star.
“Danedaar,” Hussain wrote, all the while tagging Aamir in the post.
Yasir’s attempt at humor didn’t really amuse Hania.The Parwaaz Hai Junoon star then took to Instagram to share her two cents on the matter, saying that “Degrading is not funny. I’m not laughing. Nobody is.”
Amidst all of this, a number of celebrities have come forward to support Hania. Here is what they have to say:
Asim Azhar expresses his pride and applauds Hania Amir for promoting the message of self-love and encouraging others to love and accept their flaws.
Mahira Khan supports Hania's effort to normalize imperfections and stands with her in speaking up against insensitive jokes about the matter.
Usman Mukhtar isn’t behind anyone, either.
Zara Noor Abbas took to Instagram to stand with Hania.
A number of other celebrities from the industry such as Saba Qamar, Saira Shahroz and Meesha Shafi, also commented under Hania’s post, showing immense kindness and support.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020