CNG price increased by Rs70 per kg
KARACHI – The price of CNG rose by Rs70 per kg on Saturday, reaching an all-time high in Pakistan.
According to the Pakistani media, CNG has reached the highest level of Rs300 per kg and CNG dealers have rejected the price hike.
CNG dealer Abdul Sami Khan says the government wants to eliminate the CNG sector. The price of RLNG was also increased without consultation.
Abdul Sami Khan said that CNG price has been increased from Rs230 to Rs300 per kg. Billions of rupees investment in this sector has been wasted. He said that CNG was a cheap fuel but who would buy it now.
He said the government should give RLNG to the CNG sector at a lower price. If the government cannot provide RLNG at a lower price, then it should eliminate CNG.
- At least one dead, three injured in Karachi PC Hotel roof collapse ...12:24 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Pakistani, Indian killed in deadly gas explosion at UAE restaurant11:50 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Six Pakistani peacekeepers honoured posthumously at UN ceremony11:20 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Pakistan fail to qualify for Hockey World Cup after beaten by Japan10:49 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Pakistan increases petroleum prices by Rs30 per litre10:13 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Amna Ilyas’ new bold photo from France sets internet on fire07:13 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Fans share their dance videos to celebrate Ali Zafar’s hit song ...05:50 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Alizeh Shah’s new video of enjoying song in car goes viral04:45 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022