PML-N hits back at Imran
Addressing a news conference here, he said the PTI chief should apologise to the nation for levelling ‘baseless allegation’ that the prime minister had tried to gift a BMW car to a former Army Chief.
Aziz said Election Commission accepted all demands put forward by the PTI to ensure transparency of the by-elections. However, levelling allegations after losing the poll was regrettable, he added.
Earlier in the day, speaking to party workers, Khan had said, “These [PML-N] are the people of changa manga politics; buying people, they have never done things the right way in their life”.
“These people have never done anything honestly, it is not in their blood. They tried to bribe an army chief too.”
He alleged that a BMW car was parked outside a former Army Chief’s residence. However, its keys were returned by the then COAS, he added.
Meanwhile, a spokesman for the Prime Minister House has declared Imran Khan's statement as ‘baseless and unfounded’.
He asked Imran Khan to refrain from involving a former chief of the army staff in his ‘politics of lies’.
- Hundreds of Indian devotees contract COVID-19 at Kumbh festival06:00 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- In world first, New Zealand to roll out climate change law05:40 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Rangers deployed in Punjab districts amid violent TLP protests05:22 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- US state secretary discusses Afghanistan drawdown plan with Pakistan ...05:11 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Fakhar Zaman, Shaheen Afridi reach career-best ODI rankings04:51 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Sami Khan tests positive for COVID-1903:05 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Atif Aslam set to release a new naat this Ramadan03:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Saba Qamar spends quality time with family post her breakup02:01 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021