HBL and Indus Motor Company enter strategic alliance
KARACHI – The Habib Bank Limited has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Indus Motor Company Ltd.
The MoU was signed by Muhammad Asad Khan, Head – Secured Assets, Consumer, Rural and SME Banking and Abdul Rab, Senior General Manager, Marketing and Sales - Indus Motors.
Through this agreement, HBL will facilitate its customers by providing them with exclusive financing and insurance rates on all Toyota variants. With this initiative, customers can avail preferential rates and priority delivery of their financing facility. The combined expertise of the companies will help save time, reduce hassle, and create a seamless purchase and financing. In addition, 50 authorized Dealerships and 35 TSURE (used certified vehicles) outlets will be utilized to offer leasing facilities.
This alliance will also facilitate Islamic Banking customers and highlight the distribution channel of windows and Islamic Banking branches that are catering to customer needs. Collaboration between conventional and Islamic Auto loans provides customers with various options to choose from.
Aamir Kureshi, Head – Consumer, Rural and SME Banking stated, “The importance of forging such strategic partnerships enables HBL to put the customer first, giving them options to choose between conventional and Islamic auto loans so we can facilitate our customers in every way possible.”
Abdul Rab, Senior General Manager, Marketing and Sales - Indus Motor, commented, “When two established giants, such as Toyota & HBL, in the auto finance industry join hands to form an alliance to provide an attractive offer, it creates an excitement amongst the consumers in the market. This was a long-awaited alliance and we are very excited for the outcome of this alliance.”
- Twin cities' areas sealed to intercept TLP long march10:28 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 516 new infections, 13 deaths in a day09:58 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:23 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 27 October 202109:10 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Saudi Arabia pumps $3 billion into SBP reserves to support Pakistan ...12:20 AM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaista Lodhi all set to become the new face of PTV's morning show04:59 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in as Faysal Quraishi turns 4804:29 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Minal Khan shares glimpses of her Nathia Gali trip with Ahsan Mohsin ...06:00 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021