India fanning terrorism in Balochistan: FO
Speaking to Radio Pakistan's News and Current Affairs Channel on Monday, he alleged that the arrest of RAW's agent in Balochistan is a strong evidence of India's participation in subversive actions to destabilize Pakistan.
Nafees Zakaria said Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's statement about Balochistan also corroborates New Delhi's connections with terrorist activities in Pakistan.
He stated that by pointing finger towards Pakistan, Narendra Modi is trying to divert world's attention from the atrocities being committed by Indian forces in occupied Kashmir.
The spokesman stated that India cannot crush the indigenous movement of Kashmiris for their right to self-determination in light of the UN Security Council's resolutions by using brutal strength against them.
- PSL 2021, Match 10 – Islamabad United bat first against Peshawar ...07:24 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- “Work together or come have more tea,” Asad Umar to India on ...06:22 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021, Match 8 – Babar Azam lifts Karachi Kings to thrilling win ...05:50 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Agha Ali advises Alizeh Shah to be more concerned about her acting ...03:45 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Khel Khel Mein – Sajal Aly and Bilal Abbas team up for first time ...02:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021