Railways to build green railway corridor
An arrangement was signed in this connection in Lahore on Monday between Pakistan Railway and Pakistan Horticulture Association.
Under the agreement forty kilometres long corridor will be finished in one and a half year at an approximated price of 820 million rupees in the beginning stage of the task.
Addressing on the occasion, Minister for Railways Khawaja Saad Rafique said the intent of this task is to offer a fresh and sound environment for the passengers as well as people living in surrounding fields.
He said the corridor will include the modern cafe, gym and libraries to facilitate the public and trees will be implanted along the sides of the railroad track.
He stated the project initiated for the first time in the country will likewise be carried out in other urban centres.
- Pakistan’s NSA rejects claims of back-channel diplomacy with India ...11:17 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Birthday of Islamic caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib tomorrow10:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan to remain on FATF's grey list till June 202109:44 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- 5 advanced Vivo V20 camera technologies to up your selfie game09:21 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Ali Xeeshan and wife Myra welcome first baby06:36 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Yasir Hussain opens up about his remarks on Nausheen Shah08:24 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Shehzad Roy releases special video message for children as Pakistan ...04:40 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021