Railways to build green railway corridor
An arrangement was signed in this connection in Lahore on Monday between Pakistan Railway and Pakistan Horticulture Association.
Under the agreement forty kilometres long corridor will be finished in one and a half year at an approximated price of 820 million rupees in the beginning stage of the task.
Addressing on the occasion, Minister for Railways Khawaja Saad Rafique said the intent of this task is to offer a fresh and sound environment for the passengers as well as people living in surrounding fields.
He said the corridor will include the modern cafe, gym and libraries to facilitate the public and trees will be implanted along the sides of the railroad track.
He stated the project initiated for the first time in the country will likewise be carried out in other urban centres.
- India host first Central Asia summit with focus on Taliban-led ...10:18 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Bisconni music wraps up season 2 with brilliant performances from ...09:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan PM to attend Beijing Olympics in show of ‘solidarity’ ...09:00 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Political appointments in power sector causing increase in energy ...08:22 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- PSL7: Paragliders kick off the biggest cricket event IN THE AIR! ...07:50 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Amna Ilyas slammed for wearing bold dress04:55 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Shehzad Roy's hilarious video breaks the internet06:59 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Faysal Quraishi apologises to Nauman Ijaz after being 'too busy' for ...04:33 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021