From Berlin to Geneva, protests erupt against India's revocation of Kashmir status
Thousands of protesters gathered outside the Indian High Commission in London and decried the move to revoke the special status of Kashmir by the Narendra Modi-led BJP government through scrapping article 370 and 35A of the constitution.
The protesters held placards and chanted slogans, decrying the move of India on Kashmir, calling on the international community to intervene and play its part.
Protesters gathered outside the Indian consulate in Frankfurt as well as Berlin in Germany, condemning the aggressive overtures of India in the restive Kashmir valley.
A similar demonstration was staged in Geneva wherein the protesters chanted anti-India slogans and sought the global community to play its part in the resolution of Kashmir crisis.
Similarly, Copenhagen also witnessed protesters pouring out onto the streets against the measures taken by the government in India regarding Kashmir where communication blackout is imposed.
The protesters demanded India to resolve the Kashmir crisis under the resolutions of the United Nations Security Council and ensure the freedom of the people residing in the serene valley.
This comes a day ahead of the emergency meeting of UNSC on Kashmir.
- In telephone call with Blinken, FM Bilawal reiterates commitment for ...09:29 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Action sought against Imran Khan, Yasmin Rashid for ‘smear campaign ...08:49 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- IT and Textile could play critical role in Pakistan's economic ...08:12 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Yashma Gill shares her views regarding Humayun Saeed’s famous ...08:00 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Sindh announces public holidays for Eidul-Adha 202207:31 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:33 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022