Judge Muhammad Bashir to be given charge of AC-II
ISLAMABAD - The Islamabad High Court (IHC) Monday recommended the Ministry of Law and Justice to give an additional charge of Accountability Court-II Islamabad to Accountability Court-I Judge Muhammad Bashir.
It may be mentioned here that earlier the ministry had stopped Judge Arshad Malik from working as Accountability Court-II Judge after a controversial video came into public. The IHC had recommended the ministry to remove the judge from his post.
Judge Arshad Malik had also submitted an affidavit to IHC describing the PML-N activists’ tactics for blackmailing and harassing him to get a favorable judgment in trial against former prime minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif in graft references.
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran says 'excellent' CPEC project to be completed at any cost08:21 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020