Judge Muhammad Bashir to be given charge of AC-II
ISLAMABAD - The Islamabad High Court (IHC) Monday recommended the Ministry of Law and Justice to give an additional charge of Accountability Court-II Islamabad to Accountability Court-I Judge Muhammad Bashir.
It may be mentioned here that earlier the ministry had stopped Judge Arshad Malik from working as Accountability Court-II Judge after a controversial video came into public. The IHC had recommended the ministry to remove the judge from his post.
Judge Arshad Malik had also submitted an affidavit to IHC describing the PML-N activists’ tactics for blackmailing and harassing him to get a favorable judgment in trial against former prime minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif in graft references.
- PTI steps up for presenting soft image of Pakistan to world07:19 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- ECP appointments' matter to be resolved soon, says Sheikh Rashed07:08 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- US resumes peace talks with Taliban in Qatar06:50 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Maryam seeks LHC’s permission to travel abroad for taking care of ...05:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan names squad for Sri Lanka Tests05:05 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- It was a cap, not a shoe: Asim Azhar01:25 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Fatima Sohail seeks FIA help over 'disgusting leaked' video12:48 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019