Yousaf Islam Associates to respond to queries on Imran Khan’s finances
LAHORE (Staff Report) – Yousaf Islam Associates, the law firm dealing with finances of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan, has written a letter to the party saying it is ready to respond to any queries regarding Khan’s finances.
The firm mentioned in its letter that it has been handling Khan’s finances for the last 30 years and the PTI chief has never received any notice related to hiding assets or tax evasion.
Furthermore, Khan’s source of income includes earnings from cricket and advertisement whereas his London flat is also known to the firm. The flat was sold in 2003 and the amount received as a return was transferred to Pakistan through legal means.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020