Nawaz gave twin mega offers to Gen. Raheel, claims PTI chief
Speaking to media, Khan accused Nawaz Sharif of offering Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif extension in his condition and raising him to Field Marshal.
Nevertheless, General Raheel turned down the double offer, said the PTI chief, asserting Nawaz Sharif bought all national institutions; but Pakistan’s armed forces proved a far cry for his dreams.
Laying bare the inner story, Imran Khan said an insider privy to the PML-N’s close circle disclosed that the Army Chief is not willing to consider the offer adding the PML-N is characterized with a history of buying people’s conscience.
- PM Imran fields Abdul Qayyum Niazi as party candidate for Azad ...12:16 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- 'Mystical Shayari' duo booked for ‘obscene’ photoshoot in front ...11:50 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- ‘Pakistan has other options as Biden continues to ignore Pakistani ...11:13 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Tokyo Olympics: Pakistan's javelin thrower Arshad Nadeem makes ...10:41 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- The All-Rounder Smartphone: vivo V21e Comes with Ultra Sleek Design ...10:22 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Danyal Zafar drops hint about getting married soon10:06 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- What made Sara Ali Khan apologise to her parents?06:24 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat confirms playing Benazir Bhutto in upcoming biopic05:25 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021