"The Russian pilot had to yell Allahu Akbar to save his life," Survivors of helicopter crash in Afghanistan speak up about their adventures
According to one survivor, the Russian pilot had to save his life by yelling “Allahu Akbar” when the Talibans attacked the Helicopter.
“They fired a rocket at the helicopter and forced us to sit in the car. Two of the men were also tortured” narrated one survivor.
"The Russian pilot was also among us, he had to chant the slogans of Allahu Akbar to save his life” “We couldn’t even think of getting out from there alive, we have been granted new life”
The Russian-made transport helicopter belonging to the Punjab provincial government was en route from Peshawar in northwest Pakistan to Uzbekistan for maintenance on Aug. 4 when it suffered a technical failure and crash-landed in a Taliban-held area of Logar province in eastern Afghanistan.
- LIVE: Imran Khan arrives in Islamabad to address participants in ...02:15 AM | 26 May, 2022
- IMF tells Pakistan to remove petroleum subsidies for revival of loan ...11:35 PM | 25 May, 2022
- All educational institutions to remain closed in Rawalpindi tomorrow09:28 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Another child paralyzed as Pakistan reports fourth polio case of 202208:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- HSA, UNFPA mark Int'l day of Midwife 2022 and day to end Obstetric ...08:14 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Amar Khan and Momal Sheikh's hilarious BTS video goes viral06:45 PM | 25 May, 2022
- ‘Pawri girl’ Dananeer Mobeen's new video goes viral02:07 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Coke Studio 14 sets new popularity records in India04:44 PM | 25 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022