Faisalabad man arrested for making daughter's friend lick his shoes in viral video
FAISALABAD – Police have arrested a man who allegedly kidnapped his daughter's friend, subjected her to mental and physical torture and made her lick his shoes for rejecting his marriage proposal.
According to the complaint submitted by Rukhsana Qamar, a BDS student, to the Women's Police Station in Faisalabad, she had family terms with her school friend Ana Ali Sheikh and used to visit her home occasionally. She says Ana's father Sheikh Danish Ali started taking interest in her and later he proposed her but she rejected his marriage proposal.
According to the complainant, her rejection of Sheikh Danish's proposal angered him and he took revenge on her. She said that Sheikh Danish barged in her home along with some armed men, kidnapped her at gun point, took her to his home located in Paradise Valley on Sheikhupra Road in Faisalabad, assaulted her physically, mentally and sexually, shaved her head and eyebrows and then made her lick his shoes and shoes of his accomplices. The accused filmed the entire incident and then released the videos on social media, the complainant said.
Faizan, Shoaib, Khan Muhammad, Maham and some others have been mentioned as accomplices of Sheikh Danish in this criminal incident.
Police have arrested Sheikh Danish, his daughter Ana Ali and all other accused and further investigation is in progress.
- COAS Bajwa discusses regional security with UN military adviser11:49 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- PAKvENG: England beat Pakistan by 67 runs to win T20I series11:15 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- SBA, Korean Consul-General focuses on Sharjah’s ‘Guest of ...10:24 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Mohsin Abbas Haider's 'Main Hoon Shahruh Khan' receives praise09:46 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Hira Mani and Rahim Pardesi's new song 'Mera Naam' is out now08:35 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022