Chairman Senate leaves for Saudi Arabia on official visit
The chairman senate would lead a nine-member parliamentary delegation comprising Senators Ahmed Khan, Mirza Muhammad Afridi, Fida Muhammad Khan, Naseebullah Khan Bazai, Khanzada Khan, Muhammad Talha Mehmood, Dilawar Khan and Ghous Muhammad Khan Niazi.
Before leaving the country, the chairman senate in his statement said Pakistan valued its bilateral ties with Saudi Arabia and shared strong bond of friendship based on cultural and religious similarities.
Incoming Saudi investment package 'biggest in ... 04:29 PM | 13 Dec, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Finance Minister Asad Umar said on Thursday that an incoming investment package from Saudi Arabia would be ...
He said both the countries shared identical views on different issues. Riyadh and Islamabad had always supported each other in times of need.
The Senate chairman said the visit would provide further impetus to the already existing fraternal ties between the two sides.
A few days earlier, President Arif Alvi had visited the Holy Kingdom and had met King Salman bin Abdulaziz.
- Pakistan's President House certified as world’s first presidency to ...10:26 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports drop in COVID cases with 893 new infections09:37 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:13 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Petrol price crosses Rs137 per litre as govt announces new rates08:55 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021