Pakistan Super League T20 2016 points table
The four teams take the top positions on the PSL points table. Lahore Qalandars following their loss to Islamabad United are out of PSL T20. Peshawar Zalmi takes on Quetta Gladiators in the first playoff on Friday while Islamabad United faces Karachi Kings in the second playoff on Saturday.
Top four teams on the points table will then progress to playoffs. In the first playoff, top two teams will meet each other for a place in finals. In the second playoff, third and fourth placed teams will face each other and winner will meet the loser of the first playoff in the third playoff. The third playoff will then decide the second finalist.
- Five dead in second deadly bombing in Jalalabad in two days11:02 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to arrest unvaccinated people in line with NCOC orders10:17 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Navjot Sidhu in race for Indian Punjab CM after Amarinder Singh's ...07:37 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: PM Imran to address the world's biggest diplomatic ...07:10 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan calls up players for National T20 after New Zealand ...06:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021