NAB establishes anti-money laundering cell in Islamabad
ISLAMABAD – An anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism cell has been established at National Accountability Bureau, Islamabad.
The cell, to be headed by Director General Operations NAB Headquarters Zahir Shah, will have five members.
The main responsibilities of the cell will include compliance, monitoring, analysis and coordination with National FATF Secretariat and relevant stakeholders.
- China expresses pleasure over Pakistan’s approval of ML-1 project11:50 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020