This Bold And Beautiful Hijabi is Breaking Boundaries and Setting New Standards!
Fayrouz Gadalla , a 20-year-old pre-med student likes two things - studying and going on adventures that involve extreme sports!
We bet you couldn't handle her!
She was born in Egypt and raised in New Jersey. Gadalla was encouraged by her parents and two older brothers to stay active since she was a little girl.
Gadalla’s insoiration is Ibtihaj Muhammad, the first hijab-wearing American athlete to compete in the Olympic Games. Mattel recently released a doll inspired by Ibtihaj, which marks the first time Barbie has ever worn a hijab.
Gadalla feels that the community needs more female gynecologists to educate young women on the female body without feeling any shame, which is why, along with her passion for sports she will continue her education.
She even got featured in Vogue recently:
You go, girl!
- Biden phones Netanyahu, Abbas as death toll in Israeli airstrikes on ...07:54 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Cyclone Tauktae – Heavy rains kill 4, affect over 42,000 in Sri ...06:14 PM | 16 May, 2021
- US forces leave key Afghanistan military base05:22 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Cyclone TAUKTAE 'will not make landfall on Pakistan's coastal belt'04:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa ends COVID-19 lockdown tomorrow04:18 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 9 million Insta followers in style10:06 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021