Parineeti Chopra speaks up against body shaming
The Kill Dil actress, Parineeti Chopra, says its disrespectful when people shame women for their body type and says no one has the right to comment on someone's body shape.
Parineeti Chopra was quoted as saying, "This (body shaming) will soon become a past. Everything comes in phases. If you yourself are not comfortable about your body, do something about it. If you are comfortable, let it be. Other people have no right to comment anyway."
Parineeti says people have little rights to comment on her looks, but body shaming is totally unacceptable.
The actress was quoted as saying, "In our industry, because we put ourself to that kind of feedback where people have the right to tell us what they like they don't like.
The way I look, dress or act. You are ticket buyers you have the right to say it. With respect if you tell somebody what you think, it is fine. But body shaming is disrespectful and illiterate of somebody."
Parineeti was quoted as saying, "I cannot keep myself to a particular diet. I eat what I want, when I want and try to keep it as healthy as I can. I used to think weight loss happens quickly, but it has taken a lot of time. There is no secret to it. I do martial arts mostly.
- Sudan’s military detains PM Hamdok, ministers as 'coup' underway04:19 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Supreme Court wants Nasla Tower demolished in a week03:45 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Scotland to face Afghanistan today03:23 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- FC Team secures second consecutive Gobi's Paints Polo Cup trophy02:51 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities over the moon after Pakistan’s historic triumph over ...01:40 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani stars excited for Pak-India T20 World Cup clash07:37 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021