Woman who applied for job gets the most absurd and disturbing form online
So, a guy from Lahore posted this tweet yesterday where he shared the email and the form his female friend received for a job she was applying to.
So the email seems alright, it's almost pretty straightforward although don't companies have HR departments for this?
And one simply cannot ignore the wonderful little question that has been added near the end of the form:
One wonders whether the company presents the same form to male candidates?
The question reads, "Are you willing to agree to a certain level of physical relation with me?" The options further infuriate anyone who reads them as one option goes,"Yes, i am open to it if it comes with additional benefits." This is just the most outrageous claim we've ever seen on a job application form. It questions the authenticity of the firm in question.
The post has garnered a lot of attention and outrage with most people absolutely shocked at the disturbing question posed:
Is this for real?— Nighat Dad (@nighatdad) March 18, 2018
That's extremely pathetic ..the same thing happened with my frnd ..she went for an interview and was asked to meet him privately all alone ..the she would be given a job ....I was immensely shocked at the sight ...damn— Gulrukh Hassan (@GulHass01881792) March 18, 2018
Most wanted the woman to proceed with the matter legally.
Tottly unexceptable..— جنیدپاکستانی💪💪💪 (@shad_junaid) March 18, 2018
Better reply is to send him court smon..
I will help in arranging lawyer
Without any benefit...
Ye socitey ka nasoor hay..
Kal ko koi or mjboor behn b phns skti hay..
All guys requested to contribute
Please tell your friend to not apply randomly to job posts. Look at company’s LinkedIn profiles before sending in applications. And also, for usual legit companies, HRs contact applicants, not CEOs. And get her in touch with @FaizaYousuf or someone if she is looking for jobs.— Sidra Aziz (@NamkeenJalebi) March 18, 2018
But the majority doubted this was even real since some things didnt add up;
The guy is using gmail and the girl is so fool that she is proceeding with it. This is a fake job even.— SMM (@SMM1890) March 18, 2018
WTF ..— Jiyay Bhutto :p (@AemunSh3rwanee_) March 18, 2018
How come the guys name is different in the main body of the email versus the signature? Asking for a whole whatsapp group which is accusing me of forwarding fake stuff.— Abdul Moiz Jaferii (@Jaferii) March 18, 2018
The matter has not yet been solved, however if this case is real or even if someone is using the pretense of a job to lure unsuspecting women in, something needs to be done to educate people on how to spot fake profiles or companies.
- Here are complete unofficial results of Senate Election 202109:53 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Peshawar Zalmi fined for slow over-rate in match against ...09:15 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran Khan’s vote for Senate polls was also rejected?09:04 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- ‘Aik Qaum, Aik Manzil’ – ISPR releases teaser for Pakistan Day ...08:18 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PTI govt to lose Abdul Hafeez Shaikh as Pakistan's finance minister ...07:52 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Nauheed Cyrusi recreates Piya Basanti as the famous track turns 2007:00 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021