TCL, Daraz bring biggest Eid Festival offering mega discounts on LEDs and ACs
LAHORE - TCL, Pakistan’s No.1 LED TV brand rolls out another promotion to deliver its customers the greatest online shopping experience this Eid. The promotion has started on 13th May and will conclude on 29th May 2020. Putting their valued consumers on top priority, the brand is offering mega discount offers on the TCL Flagship store on Daraz.
During TCL’s Eid Shopping Festival, online customers will have an opportunity to purchase their favorite appliances at amazingly low prices. TCL’s irresistible promotions are on LED and ACs. Other than offering high-quality products, the brand is also offering impeccable service.
To enhance the quality of the service being offered, TCL and Daraz are offering blazing fast service with free shipping through which the customers can receive their orders within a short period.
Reiterating the importance of staying home safe, Majid Niazi the Marketing Manager of TCL said, “As the COVID-19 crisis continues, TCL understands the complexity of the situation and promises to provide ultimate shopping experience on Daraz to its consumers in the comfort of their homes. We are proud of our partnership with Daraz, and collectively we promise to serve our consumers in every way we can”.
Faisal Malik, Director Commercial Daraz speaking about the Eid Festival said, “We are glad to have partnered with TCL for the Eid Shopping Festival as this is an occasion which is celebrated with full zest and zeal around the world. Keeping the current restrictions in view, we still wanted to provide our customers with a safe shopping experience for which we have added mega discount offers on all of TCL’s products. We are committed to providing the best to our consumers anywhere and at any time”.
As Eid is the festival of sharing love and joy, TCL is playing its part by providing huge discounts and free shipping on all of its appliances available on Daraz. Head over to the official TCL store on Daraz to start shopping.
TCL is well-known for its operations in Pakistan since 2013 and in 7 years has successfully been able to become one of the leading players in the local industry. The brand has a presence in around 150 countries and has emerged as one of the top 3 Leading LED TV Brands in Pakistan with the main focus on High-End 4K UHD and big size TVs, in which it has a significant market share.
- Maryam Nawaz appears before IHC in Avenfield reference today11:44 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran lauds Turkish President for raising his voice in support of ...11:14 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Middle schools reopen in Federal Capital, Punjab, KP & Balochistan ...10:45 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- ECC meeting to discuss economic situation today09:12 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- President Arif Alvi approves Pakistan Medical Commission Bill 202008:53 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020