Smartphones are as addictive as drugs
According to details, researchers from Baylor University, Texas, America, has claimed that Smartphones have the same addiction as the smart phones.
Most people think that they are somehow addicted to smartphones, no one had ever have thought that addiction to smartphones could be as strong as drugs.
According to research, more than 75 percent of people get a mini-mental failure when their phone is missing, while 14 percent are desperately unhappy and 7 percent feel sick.
Professor James, head of research team, had based his criteria for addiction on conflict, euphoria, relapse, salience, tolerance and withdrawal symptoms. He says that “Smartphones should be forbidden in certain places at home and work.”
The same study also quotes that on average, men use their smartphones for 8.5 hours while women spend 10 hours per day using their smartphones.
According to health experts smartphone addiction is known as ‘Nomophobia’ and it is spreading quickly day after day among the smartphone users.
- #PSL2021 – #IslamabadUnited opt to field first against #KarachiKings08:39 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Four FC troops martyred in Quetta IED blast07:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Sushant Singh Rajput's death confirmed as ‘suicide’ on first ...07:04 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- National Foods attracts overseas Pakistanis with Brainchild ...06:41 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- FM Qureshi, Russia’s Lavrove emphasise on strong Islamabad-Moscow ...06:36 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021