PAT announces mass protests from today
Speaking to the spiritualists, he asserted Sharif Brothers are responsible for the economic assassination of 200 million Pakistanis and they are in sustained collusion with internal and external foes.
The enemies of the body politic have been named to be holed up in Balochistan, he pointed out, adding anti-state elements are allies of Nawaz Sharif in the Parliament.
The PAT chief said Nawaz Sharif is busy steering himself clear of the repercussions of Model Town massacre, adding he (Sharif) is involved in corruption as his epithet is in Panama Leaks.
“We are determined to put an end to the pitched dark night of injustice by bringing about revolution in the country,” Dr. Tahirul Qadri vowed.
“I call upon the institutions to save either Nawaz Sharif or solidarity of Pakistan,” he added.
- Motorway police return lost wallet containing Rs35,000 to owner11:39 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- This Asian country is set to reopen mosques after 9-month ...10:40 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Biden picks two Kashmiri-American women for top positions at White ...10:13 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Another Gomal University professor dismissed over sexual harassment09:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- China to launch its first solar probe in 202209:42 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood remembers Sushant Singh Rajput on birth anniversary05:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Netflix crosses 200 million subscribers06:39 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021