PSL5–Match 1: Quetta Gladiators beat Islamabad United by 3 wickets
KARACHI - Quetta Gladiators beat Islamabad United by three wickets in the opening match of Pakistan Super League, in Karachi last night.
Defending champions Quetta Gladiators Thursday won the toss and chose to bowl first against Islamabad United in the first match of HBL Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2020.
Batting first, Islamabad United scored 168 runs in allotted 20 overs. Quetta Gladiators achieved the target in 18.3 overs for the loss of seven wickets.
Mohammad Hasnain of Quetta Gladiators was declared player of the match as he took four wickets.
Two matches will also be played today in Pakistan Super League as in the first match, Karachi Kings will take on Peshawar Zalmi at National stadium Karachi while Lahore Qalandars will face Multan Sultans at Qaddafi Stadium in Lahore.
- Khusro, Hammad given new portfolios as PM Khan reshuffles federal ...07:18 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Punjab Food Minister Samiullah Chaudhry resigns06:39 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- 128 Pakistanis stranded in Uzbekistan return via PIA special flight05:48 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- 'Pakistan within three weeks to start manufacturing its own ...05:45 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- CM Buzdar orders all schools to slash fee by 20% for April & May04:50 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Salman Ahmad goes into self-quarantine after showing coronavirus ...03:49 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Danish Taimoor writes an appreciation note for the women in his life03:44 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- In rare address, Queen Elizabeth says UK 'we will succeed' in fight03:37 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019