Pakistan soldier martyred in exchange of fire with TTP terrorists in North Waziristan
Two militants were killed by troops: ISPR
RAWALPINDI – Two terrorists were killed by Pakistani troops during an exchange of gunfire in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa's North Waziristan on Saturday, the military's media wing said late on Saturday.
According to Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), an Army patrol targeted a hideout of banned TTP during search operations in Datta Khel area.
During a fierce exchange of fire, a Pakistani soldier also embrace martyrdom. He was identified as Naik Nazakat Khan.
More to follow
- Pakistan rejects India’s false comments on AJK elections07:19 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Prices of new Honda City model unveiled07:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- PM Imran to attend Middle East Green Initiative summit in Saudi Arabia06:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani Ertugrul! Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid's horse ride ...05:53 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Sadaf Kanwal under fire for stating her 'marriage rules'04:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Sumbul Iqbal contracts coronavirus03:32 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Iffat Omar trolled for wearing revealing dress01:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021