Guinness declares the longest baguette at 400 feet in Italy
After Guinness World Records certified a 400-foot-long baguette baked at the fair as the world's longest, the bakers slathered the bread with Nutella spread for all to share. That after nearly eight hours of labor rolling and baking the massive French bread that is known of its crispy crust and soft middle.
Backed by the Italian company Ferrero, famous for its Nutella chocolate and hazelnut spread, some 60 French and Italian bakers labored over the bread. The baguette was then being cut and smeared with Nutella to share with scores of Expo goers.
The previous record, 364-feet-long, was held by a French supermarket chain.
- Iran invites Pakistan to multilateral conference on Afghanistan10:36 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Zalmay Khalilzad, US envoy who brokered Afghan exit, resigns two ...10:04 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:48 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan records lowest daily Covid cases in over a year09:18 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 19 October 202108:48 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021