PICS: Salman Khan attends Iftar party with former girlfriend Katrina Kaif
According to Indian Express, Salman, whose much-awaited film Sultan will hit theaters on Eid, attended an Iftar party where actress Katrina Kaif was also seen. She was accompanied by director Kabir Khan and Ali Abbas Zafar.
Salman was expected to arrive with his rumored girlfriend Iulia Vantu. However, he was seen alone. Salman’s parents and her sister’s family were also seen at the event.
Reportedly, Katrina and Salman were also seen sharing a cute moment with baby Ahil (Salman’s nephew), who also came with parents Arpita Khan and Aayush Sharma, the report said.
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover and Kabir Khan also made it for the Iftar party.
Image Courtesy Indian Express
- Barbados all set to remove Queen Elizabeth as head of state next week12:44 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- 10-year-old girl spotted driving car on Faisalabad’s busy road11:02 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- KP judge suspended as Lower Dir woman comes up with rape, bribery ...10:09 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- PIA announces to operate 35 weekly flights to Saudi Arabia09:40 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to take new census next year for 2023 general election09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021