Pakistan raises Kashmir issue with EU
The two held a meeting on the sidelines of the 71st UNGA session in New York.
The Foreign Secretary briefed his EU counterpart about the gross human rights violations committed by India against innocent Kashmiris that has resulted in the death of over 100 and injuries to 8,000 people.
The EU side noted Pakistan's concerns and inquired about the current state of Pakistan-India relations.
Afghanistan was also discussed during the meeting. EU appreciated Pakistan's role in facilitating peace efforts in Afghanistan.
EU Secretary General also briefed the Foreign Secretary on preparations for the upcoming Brussels Ministerial Conference on Afghanistan to be held in Brussels in October.
- PM Imran announces funeral grant for overseas Pakistanis08:46 PM | 6 May, 2021
- First pictures of prime suspect in British woman's murder in Pakistan ...07:54 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Father declares Haniya Khan ‘mentally unstable’ after she creates ...07:12 PM | 6 May, 2021
- PCB, NCOC decide on venue of PSL 2021’s remaining matches today06:48 PM | 6 May, 2021
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern plans summer wedding03:45 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Bushra Ansari's sister Sumbul Shahid loses battle to COVID-1903:35 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi reveals ex-husband Shamoon Abbasi is also her ...04:32 PM | 6 May, 2021