Pakistan raises Kashmir issue with EU
The two held a meeting on the sidelines of the 71st UNGA session in New York.
The Foreign Secretary briefed his EU counterpart about the gross human rights violations committed by India against innocent Kashmiris that has resulted in the death of over 100 and injuries to 8,000 people.
The EU side noted Pakistan's concerns and inquired about the current state of Pakistan-India relations.
Afghanistan was also discussed during the meeting. EU appreciated Pakistan's role in facilitating peace efforts in Afghanistan.
EU Secretary General also briefed the Foreign Secretary on preparations for the upcoming Brussels Ministerial Conference on Afghanistan to be held in Brussels in October.
- 'Dollars will rain on the ground from a helicopter...' Pakistani ...11:48 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate resolution condemns misleading Google, Wikipedia search ...11:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate passes resolution against circulation of fake currency notes ...11:09 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Winter Sports Festival concludes in Naltar; GB Scouts and PAF ...10:53 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa, ISI chief call on PM Imran in Islamabad10:35 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021