Allama Talib Johri passes away at 81
KARACHI – Pakistan’s well-respected and known Shia scholar Allama Talib Jauhari passed away at a private hospital in Sindh capital city on Sunday night, his son confirmed.
The 81-year-old had been on the ventilator in the ICU after suffering from cardiovascular complications for the past few days.
Johri, who is survived by three sons, was born in Patna, India on August 27, 1938. He was a poet and orator, who had been awarded the Sitara-e-Imtiaz.
Mufti Naeem of Jamia Banoria dies in Karachi 10:09 PM | 20 Jun, 2020
KARACHI – Pakistani religious scholar Mufti Naeem passed away in Sindh capital on Saturday. The head of ...
His funeral prayers will be held at the Ancholi Imambargah after Zuhr prayers today (Monday) and he will be buried in the Wadi-e-Hussain graveyard.
- Kashmiris call for civil curfew on Indian president's visit amid ...11:36 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- AJK Elections 2021: PTI takes lead as results pour in10:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Scottish climber feared dead while scaling K2 in Pakistan09:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Umrah pilgrims return to Makkah after Hajj 202108:33 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan face West Indies in 1st T20I on Wednesday; check out full ...07:47 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kiratli’s new bold photos set internet on ...04:41 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali’s new dance video goes viral02:14 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- IN PICS: Hania Aamir steals the limelight at Aima Baig’s engagement12:15 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021