Allama Talib Johri passes away at 81
KARACHI – Pakistan’s well-respected and known Shia scholar Allama Talib Jauhari passed away at a private hospital in Sindh capital city on Sunday night, his son confirmed.
The 81-year-old had been on the ventilator in the ICU after suffering from cardiovascular complications for the past few days.
Johri, who is survived by three sons, was born in Patna, India on August 27, 1938. He was a poet and orator, who had been awarded the Sitara-e-Imtiaz.
Mufti Naeem of Jamia Banoria dies in Karachi 10:09 PM | 20 Jun, 2020
KARACHI – Pakistani religious scholar Mufti Naeem passed away in Sindh capital on Saturday. The head of ...
His funeral prayers will be held at the Ancholi Imambargah after Zuhr prayers today (Monday) and he will be buried in the Wadi-e-Hussain graveyard.
- Pakistan surpasses 259,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,477 confirmed ...07:47 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Gold prices hit new high of Rs109,35007:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020