A Saudi man wants to divorce his wife for dancing at a wedding
He also added how the woman was filmed without her consent and was not aware of the fact that she was being filmed. He took over twitter to share this absurd incident.
تحدثني والدتي حفظها الله عن إحدى معارفنا طلقها زوجها حين وصله مقطع فيديو لها وهي ترقص في زواج أقاربها!— د. محمد الجذلاني (@Mjathlani) March 18, 2018
صورتها إحدى الحاضرات وتسرب المقطع.
والله مثل هذه الأحداث مؤلمة ما بين جناية التي اعتدت بالتصوير لامرأة غافلة وجناية الزوج الأحمق الذي طلق أم أولاده دون ذنب !
"My mother told me about one of our relatives who was divorced by her husband after someone sent him a video of her dancing at a wedding! One of those attending the celebrations filmed her without her knowledge and the footage was then leaked. Such incidents are just sad. Between the crime of the woman who secretly filmed the wife and the crime of a regressive husband who unjustly divorced her, even though she did nothing wrong."
This news is making rounds online and twitterati's have a lot to say about it.
فيديو مسرب لأحد "النساء" وهي ترقص وسط قريباتها في حفل "زفاف"، يتسبب في طلاقها..! pic.twitter.com/NRWvISqn9F— هاشتاق العرب (@TheArabHash) March 21, 2018
Some blame the woman who filmed the wife:
ايش دخل البنت طيب؟🙂 الغلط من اللي نشرت المقطع اللي ما ترضاه ع نفسك لا ترضاه ع غيرك✋🏻— WA🌟 (@waad5alid) March 21, 2018
"It's unacceptable for the woman who filmed the footage to share it."
Some even pointed out at the regressive husband:
ايش ذا الزوج المتخلف 🔪🔪🔪💣 احسن لها والله انفكت منه ولا هذا انسان عقله فيه جزمة— حسابي (@miosh_a) March 21, 2018
"This husband is regressed, its better that she got rid of him."
Sympathies with you but you shouldn't be sad:
انفكت منه— شهد (@shahad_23x) March 19, 2018
However some people sided with the husband as KSA has got a very conservative society but majority thought that the woman shouldn't be sad over a man who cannot even differentiate innocent mistakes and deliberate actions.
- Balochistan's first woman SHO takes charge11:24 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022