Interior Minister refuses to accept ‘foreigners’ deported to Pakistan
Talking to media, Nisar clearly refused to accept citizens of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Burma and India as Pakistanis on the basis of ‘fake documents’.
He urged the International Organization for Migration (IOM) to acquire Pakistan Ministry of Interior’s clearance before deporting any Pakistanis.
We have also written a letter to the IOM in this regard, he added.
The interior ministry also expressed disappointment over the performance of some Pakistani embassies, about which he said a report is being forwarded to the prime minister.
Chaudhry Nisar further said that he will take up all issues in his meeting with European Union (EU) commissioner on November 23.
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020