DSP's underage son confesses to killing motorcyclist
The 15-year old had claimed his innocence earlier, alleging that he was not involved in the crash at all and had heard about it when he woke up the next morning that his name had been sent to the police station.
He had also claimed he had heard that his mother’s relative may have been driving the car and if it was actually him (Talha), then everyone would have been able to see some marks of injury.
A day earlier, following the accident, police chose not to apprehend the culprit.
In an apparent bid to protect Talha, the cops of the concerned police station spent the whole day taking no action.
Eventually, he showed up at the police station yesterday voluntarily and surrendered, but made sure to obtain the bail before arrest.
Following today’s fresh confession to the crime, Talha will be presented in court tomorrow.
- TV anchor Iqrarul Hassan jumps into dispute between Aamir Liaquat’s ...11:50 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pemra warns TV channels of action for airing ‘propaganda ...11:18 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Court grants two-day remand of Shahbaz Gill in sedition case10:15 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Former South African umpire Rudi Koertzen dies in car accident09:56 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz gives befitting reply to trolls for moral policing05:58 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Adeel Chaudhry spills the beans on his wedding plans05:06 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022