PU’s Digital Media Dept offers admissions to four-year programme
LAHORE – The Department of Digital Media at Punjab University’s School of Communication Studies has announced admissions to its first BS Programme.
The BS Digital Media and Communication is a four years study programme and admissions are now open in both open merit and self-support categories.
Those interested in admission to this four-year degree programme can call 99230518 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The opening date for online submissions was October 18 and closing date is November 8. Students can also apply for admission to the four-year BS programme through the Punjab University website.
The Department of Digital Media is a newly established department at the School of Communication Studies, University of the Punjab.
The aim of the Department of Digital Media is to produce a generation well-versed in digital media that would be able to critically consume and creatively produce multimedia content using digital technologies.
'Every Step Counts' – Department of Digital ... 05:35 PM | 13 Aug, 2021
The Department of Digital Media in collaboration with Media Foundation 360 and Department of Development Communication ...
- PIA announces to operate 35 weekly flights to Saudi Arabia09:40 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to take new census next year for 2023 general election09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Two soldiers martyred during crossfire with terrorists in North ...08:26 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan bans travel from six South African countries, Hong Kong over ...07:50 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021