Two security men among 10 injured in Nasirabad blast
According to police sources, unknown men had attached remote control explosive devices with a motorbike parked on National Highway near DMJ’s Bus Stop which exploded when security personnel of vehicle was crossing the area injuring ten people.
Soon after the incident, police reached the site and shifted the injured to hospital for medical aid.
The injured were identified as Ali Shair, Khadim Hussain, Mir Muhammad, ASI Muhammad Yaqoob, Inspector Ghulam Sarwar Abro, Shah Nawaz, Abdul Ghani, Nisar Ahmed, Abdul Ghafoor, and Akhtar Hussain.
Law enforcement agencies reached the site and cordoned off the entire area. Further investigation was underway
- PSL 6 – Quetta Gladiators beat Multan Sultans by 22 runs11:05 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Here are complete unofficial results of Senate Election 202109:53 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Peshawar Zalmi fined for slow over-rate in match against ...09:15 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran Khan’s vote for Senate polls was also rejected?09:04 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- ‘Aik Qaum, Aik Manzil’ – ISPR releases teaser for Pakistan Day ...08:18 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Nauheed Cyrusi recreates Piya Basanti as the famous track turns 2007:00 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021