President, PM strongly condemn attack on media houses in Karachi
In his statement, President said freedom of press and expression will not be compromised.
Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif in his statement said it is an onslaught on freedom of the Press and expression.
Prime Ministers directed the concerned authorities at the Federal and Provincial level to bring the culprits to task and also sought report in this esteem.
Information Minister Pervaiz Rashid while condemning attack on two private tv channels in Karachi said present government believes in freedom of press.
Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan and Chief Minister Punjab Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif have also decried the attempt.
- PIA pilots spot ‘UFO’ while flying over Karachi (VIDEO)05:12 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Lease dispute: Malaysian court releases PIA grounded plane03:39 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Bride-to-be Bakhtawar lives her ‘Mehndi-Laga-Ke-Rakhna’ moment ...03:05 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani flag hoisted in Srinagar on Indian Republic Day02:27 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- 'Jaanay Iss Dil' – Hadiqa Kiani's first Qawwali wins hearts06:28 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Asia Argento accuses Fast & Furious director of sexual assault09:32 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Danyal Zafar set to make his TV debut08:51 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021