Disgraced Hollywood producer dragged to court over child support by ex wife
Chilton's lawyer said on his client's behalf in Manhattan Supreme Court, "He's pre-paying many, many lawyers many, many millions of dollars to defend himself against these lawsuits all over the world."
Weinstein and Chilton (the former assistant of Harvey) were divorced in 2004 after seven years of marriage and three children, ages 22, 19 and 15. Their divorce settlement had required that Weinstein pay a total of $60 million in support, of which $5 million is outstanding, as claimed by Chilton.
Chilton had filed for the proceedings back in October.
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Imran’s cabinet announces major decision about moon sighting ...09:48 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Young doctor shot dead by robbers upon resistance in Lahore’s ...09:05 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Watch - Ali Zafar shares BTS fun video from ‘Larsha Pekhawar’ ...03:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2021