“Quomi Bachat Digital”: National Savings start mobile application for its account holders
A spokesman for National Saving of Pakistan while giving details of the mobile application here on Monday said that National Savings has entered into Digital Age by launching the mobile application under the name “Quomi Bachat Digital” for its investors.
The spokesman further said the mobile application will help National Savings investors and enable them to view the up-to-date certificate and account balances, access product-wise investment details, get SMS and email alerts on any transactions in their accounts and certificates.
The investors will be able to view transactional history and account statements, search the draw results of the Prize Bonds and save Prize Bond numbers for future draws. Through this application, the National Savings customers will be ultimate beneficiaries of the application and the “Quomi Bachat Digital” will be available in both Urdu and English languages for the ease of National Savings investors.
The spokesman further said currently, National Savings has 223 branches and 70% data has been computerized and automated and available on online while remaining data is in the process of being automated which will be completed very soon.
The mobile application is a non-financial version of the online branches and its version with financial transactions along with numerous other features will be introduced in the next phase. In addition to this, National Savings has launched a state of the art Call Center which is backed by a computerized complaint resolution system.
The call centre can be accessed by calling 051-9226635 and all the complaints of the customers will be tracked till their final resolution, said the spokesman.
Through such technology-based innovative initiatives, National Savings has transformed itself from a manually-run organization to a digital financial platform where quality service delivery through the use of technology and digitization will be ensured, the spokesman remarked.Through the computerization of the record, now the old system of passbook and manual entry system of investment record will be replaced with the modern and digital system.
He said over a period of time, particularly in the last 10 years, National Savings has emerged as an effective vehicle for financial inclusion and a provider of social security net to the deserving sections of the society.
- Sanam Jung addresses divorce rumours and why she isn’t living with ...10:52 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- APML shares Pervez Musharraf’s latest picture, asking for prayers10:29 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Fakhar Zaman all praise for DailyPakistan reporter celebrating Lahore ...09:50 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor Khan drops a stunning selfie after second child's birth08:11 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021