Davos in the Desert: PM Khan arrives in Saudi Arabia to attend investment conference
RIYADH - Prime Minister Imran Khan has arrived in Saudi Arabia to participate in 'Future Investment Initiative' conference beginning in Riyadh on Tuesday (today).
He is paying the visit on a special invitation of King Salman Bin Abdel Aziz.
Prime Minister Imran Khan is accompanied by Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Finance Minister Asad Umar, Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry, and Adviser to Prime Minister on Commerce and Industry Abdul Razzak Dawood.
The conference called "Davos in the Desert", will bring leading businessmen, investors, corporate giants, representatives of hi-tech industry and major media outlets at one platform.
PM Khan's participation in the first day of the conference is aimed at projecting Pakistan's economic and investment potential as well as its vision for the next five years.
The conference will provide an opportunity for him to interact with important business leaders who are interested in investing in Pakistan.
The prime minister will attend and address a session titled, "Pakistan, a hub of regional development and stability."
The chief executives of renowned companies and their representatives will attend the session.
PM Khan will also call on Saudi King Salman and Crown Prince Muhammad bin Salman and discuss matters of mutual interest.
- Govt will ensure Pakistan fulfills its enormous maritime potential, ...01:22 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- FIR lodged against Saba Qamar and Bilal Saeed05:09 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020