3 political figures join Kamal's PSP
KARACHI (Web Desk) - Three more political leaders joined the bandwagon of Pak Sarzameen Party (PSP) on Saturday.
According to media reports, former member of Muttahida Qaumi Movement Saif Yar Khan joined PSP a day before the newly formed party’s first public rally in Karachi.
The other two persons joined the PSP included zonal in-charge from Larkana Ubaidullah Buledi and Ataullah Kurd from Balochistan.
Addressing a press conference along with PSP leaders, Khan said that he was associated with MQM for the past 30 years.
He accused MQM chief Altaf Hussain of running the mafias in Karachi. Khan said that all those people sitting in MQM’s London secretariat are not political workers but servants of Altaf.
He appealed to the MQM workers to quit his former party and join PSP.
Yesterday, Syed Hafeez-ud-Din of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) joined Kamal’s caravan.
- 285 stranded Pakistanis return home in two special flights04:42 PM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020