Amid warmongering by India, Pakistan sets up ‘Crisis Management Cell’ over Pulwama attack tension
FO spokesperson Dr Muhammad Faisal detailed on Saturday that the cell will keep all stakeholders updated over border situation and diplomatic contacts between the south-Asian neighbors adding that it will remain operational throughout the week without any formal break.
The move comes after India moved thousands of paramilitary troops to Occupied Kashmir. New Delhi airlifted at least 100 paramilitary companies to the occupied valley.
India also detained Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF) Chief Yasin Malik on Friday and arrested several workers of Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) in a latest swoop against the resistance leadership.
US President Trump terms Pak India situation as ... 10:34 AM | 23 Feb, 2019
WASHINGTON - US President Donald Trump has termed the situation between Pakistan and India as the "very bad, and ...
The Pulwama attack is the worst in decades of insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir, India’s only Muslim majority state. Analysts claim that the attack might have been a false flag owing to the upcoming elections in India as anti-Pakistan sentiments are whipped up to garner support.
Pakistan condemned the attack with Prime Minister Imran Khan offering that the country would help track the culprits if New Delhi provides any substantial evidence in this regard.
Meanwhile, the international community is also concerned about the escalating tiff between the nuclear-armed neigbors as US President Donald Trump termed the situation very very bad.
A couple of images on social media also imply that India has started relocating heavy artillery near the Line of Control - the border which separates Indian Occupied Kashmir and Pakistan administered Kashmir.
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-09-Updated 10:00 ...09:32 AM | 9 May, 2021
- Pakistan registers 3,785 new Covid-19 cases, 118 deaths in 24 hours09:12 AM | 9 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 09 May 202108:59 AM | 9 May, 2021
- A successful story of young Emirati chef - Ahmed Darweesh01:16 AM | 9 May, 2021
- PM Imran and Pakistani delegation pay respects at Masjid-e-Nabwi12:00 AM | 9 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi recalls how she broke 12 bones in an accident (VIDEO)05:03 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Here's what Hina Altaf said about Aagha Ali before marriage (VIDEO)05:41 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021