Pakistan ready to help Afghanistan for peace, development: PM
Talking to Afghan Finance Minister Eklil Ahmad Hakimi in Islamabad on Monday, he said Pakistan believes that a peaceful, prosperous and progressive Afghanistan is in the best interest of Pakistan and the region.
Nawaz Sharif expressed his satisfaction over the positive momentum in the bilateral relations under the leadership of President Ashraf Ghani.
The Prime Minister stated that there is a great scope to boost our bilateral trade. He said Pakistan would extend all possible support to Afghanistan to accomplish all tasks in infrastructure development and energy sector to consolidate long-term bilateral and regional partnership.
The Afghan Finance Minister thanked the Prime Minister for his special interest in peace and development of Afghanistan.
- Five dead in second deadly bombing in Jalalabad in two days11:02 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to arrest unvaccinated people in line with NCOC orders10:17 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Navjot Sidhu in race for Indian Punjab CM after Amarinder Singh's ...07:37 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: PM Imran to address the world's biggest diplomatic ...07:10 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan calls up players for National T20 after New Zealand ...06:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021