Fourth Schedule: SBP freezes bank accounts of 4,000 suspects
According to media details, these include proscribed Jaish-e-Muhammad’s chief Masood Azhar.
Geo News quoted via sources, the accounts have been frozen of suspects named in the fourth schedule upon National Counter Terrorism Authority’s (NACTA) request.
The accounts have a net amount of 350 million rupees.
Earlier on Friday, the government had decided to reverse its earlier decision of blocking the national identity cards and passports of individuals suspected of links to militant, sectarian, or proscribed organisations.
- Wait is over as Cambridge announces O level results of Pakistani ...09:51 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- German vets perform surgery to rid Pakistani elephant of tooth ...09:25 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Saboor Aly teases husband Ali Ansari in a hilarious video07:59 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022