PFA Director Ayesha Mumtaz granted 104-day leave
Ayesha Mumtaz, in an application to Provincial Secretary S&GAD, stated that her father-in-law has suffered cardiac and paralysis attack while her mother-in-law is a cancer patient and there is no option other than taking leave from government engagements.
Ms Mumtaz had applied for leave of 104 days from October 20, 2016 till January 31, 2017.
While the PFA director rules out having any difficulty or differences in her department, she says she will join duty after leave and continue her official work.
Earlier, it was reported that Ms Mumtaz was removed from her post due to her ‘unfair behavior with high ups’ in food authority.
Media reports suggested that Ayesha Mumtaz, who shot to fame for her matchless resistant against the eatery owners for poor hygienic conditions, had raised concerns with her seniors after some restaurants resumed their operation despite official seal.
Ayesha earned much fame after she spearheaded a widespread operation against the poor hygienic conditions in eateries across Punjab.
The PFA officer along with her team conducted operations and sealed top notch hotels across provincial capital despite threats and lucrative offers. She also sealed two milk factories for poor services.
- Shahbaz Gill sexually abused in police custody, says Imran Khan06:54 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022