OGRA issues 20 licenses for setting up LPG Auto-Refueling stations
According to state run news agency “The authority also granted 12 permits for operational marketing of storage and filling plants, 37 for construction of LPG storage and filling plants, one for storage and refueling of LPG and one for production and storage of LPG facility,”
They said the licenses were awarded after fulfillment of all codal formalities, requirements and verification of the construction site by the third party inspectors in accordance with LPG Rules 2001 and Regulatory Framework.
The sources said LPG stations could only be set up along roads or highways having a minimum width of 60 feet, which was the standard for issuance of no-objection certificate for the fuel releases.
They expressed confidence that the permits would help improve the supply and distribution of LPG especially in winter season, also creating more business opportunities in the sector.
Commenting on the prevailing natural gas situation across the country, they said, Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited and Sui Southern Gas Company have not issued new industrial gas connection during the years 2013-14 and 2014-15.
- Mohammad Amir set to play for London Spirit in England's Hundred ...11:07 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- China unveils super-speed train prototype that hits 620 kph10:36 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Aiman Zaman and husband respond to leaked video controversy08:51 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Ex-Corps commander Bilal Akbar appointed Pakistan’s new envoy to ...08:19 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Chinese children's performance on Sohni Dharti winning hearts in ...07:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Reema Khan receives Covid-19 vaccine in US (VIDEO)02:33 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- ‘Mashroob-e-Maghrib’ – Hareem Shah reveals the favourite drink ...03:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021