OGRA issues 20 licenses for setting up LPG Auto-Refueling stations
According to state run news agency “The authority also granted 12 permits for operational marketing of storage and filling plants, 37 for construction of LPG storage and filling plants, one for storage and refueling of LPG and one for production and storage of LPG facility,”
They said the licenses were awarded after fulfillment of all codal formalities, requirements and verification of the construction site by the third party inspectors in accordance with LPG Rules 2001 and Regulatory Framework.
The sources said LPG stations could only be set up along roads or highways having a minimum width of 60 feet, which was the standard for issuance of no-objection certificate for the fuel releases.
They expressed confidence that the permits would help improve the supply and distribution of LPG especially in winter season, also creating more business opportunities in the sector.
Commenting on the prevailing natural gas situation across the country, they said, Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited and Sui Southern Gas Company have not issued new industrial gas connection during the years 2013-14 and 2014-15.
- PAKvZIM – Rizwan stars as Pakistan trounce Zimbabwe in first T20I05:31 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi still under arrest: Sheikh Rasheed05:27 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Chupke Chupke star Aymen Saleem is the daughter of former cricketer ...05:20 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan opens new border crossing point with Iran in Pishin05:12 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ali Haider all set to host show for NTV Houston03:50 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Video of Humayun Saeed and Adnan Siddiqui singing together goes viral03:37 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021