Petroleum price likely to reduce in September
The prices of High Speed Diesel (HSD), Light Diesel Oil (LDO), High Octane Blending Component (HOBC) and kerosene oil will be cut down in accordance with the international grocery store.
The price of HSD, the most widely consumed petroleum products in the nation, was projected to be decreased by Rs3.46 per liter.
The summary proposed an increase of Rs2.80 per liter in the price of LDO, which is employed to run tubewells and pumps in the industrial sector.
The price of the high octane blending component (HOBC) may be reduced by Rs4.50 per liter.
The price of kerosene, which is used for cooking in remote areas, may go down by Rs3 per litre.
The Finance Ministry is considering increasing petroleum levy and General Sales Tax (GST) due to which the public will be deprived of relief.
- PM Imran lays foundation stone of Cadet College Wana’s phase-II ...09:40 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- LIVE | ‘New day in America’ as Joe Biden and Kamala Harris arrive ...08:59 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- #HayatBaloch – FC soldier sentenced to death in Karachi student ...08:43 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan announces free COVID vaccine for general public08:16 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan unveils reform package for civil services to uplift ...07:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Danish Taimoor pens down a heartfelt note for Ayeza Khan on 30th ...04:51 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- WATCH - Trailer of Hareem Shah's first web series released02:19 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Is Ertugrul famed Esra Bilgic in Peshawar?12:50 PM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021