Pakistan behind train accidents in India, claims Indian agencies
The National Investigation Agency and other security agencies of India are trying to put together a set of clues, including recovery of an improvised explosive device from Champaran in India, according to reports in international media.
They believe this is connected through a cell of the underworld, a cell which is affiliated with a travel agency in New Delhi.
According to reports, two people are working for the network, one in Karachi and the other in Nepal.
- US envoy Khalilzad due in Pakistan to discuss Afghan peace02:44 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan's Gharidah Farooqi is not going to Aurat March, but why?02:05 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- PASSEX – Pakistan, Oman navy ships hold joint naval exercise01:25 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Shahid Afridi confirms Shaheen's family asked for daughter's hand in ...05:46 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021