VIRSA - A Photo walk through the streets of the Walled City of Lahore
The walk initiated from Delhi Gate and covered several important buildings and markets including the the Shahi Hammam, Akbari Mandi, Gali Surjan Singh, Haveli Alif Shah, Haveli Bhaij Nath, Masjid Wazir Khan, Sonehri Masjid, Baoli Bagh, Pani wala Talab, Kashmiri Bazar, Kasera Bazar, Waan Market, Langay Mandi and concluded at the Food Street where the participants were served lunch at the Haveli Restaurant.
All participants photographed the attractions on this route with tremendous enthusiasm and enjoyed exploring the area and its history. This photo walk proved to be an informational and recreational trip that the students enjoyed thoroughly.
On returning to UCP a sky lantern ceremony was conducted that marked the closing of the photo walk.
UCP Photography Club also intends to organize a photo Exhibition & Competition of pictures taken during this photo walk, later in the month.
- Karachi University announces open merit admissions 202104:49 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Samba Bank, Techlogix join hands to introduce Digital Lending03:13 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Arzoo Raja Case, 44-year old husband charged for rape of minor03:00 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- HEC ends two-year BA/BSc degree programmes02:24 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- PAF first female fighter pilot Marium Mukhtiar being remembered on ...01:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020