Here's all about Grammys Award 2021 Nominations - Watch live stream
Brace yourself as the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards are just around the corner!
Nominations will be out tonight, some two months before the awards are aired on Sunday, January 31st.
The ceremony is scheduled to start at 12:00 p.m. ET / 9:00 a.m., and the live can easily be accessed on Grammys official website.
The Recording Academy will announce 83 nominees for the 63rd Grammy Awards in an hour-long live stream on GRAMMY.com for the first time ever. The organization’s Chair and Interim President/CEO Harvey Mason Jr., along with some megastars like Dua Lipa, Mickey Guyton, Sharon Osbourne, and Imogen Heap, will be listing off the nominees.
During the live stream, specific categories are to be announced, including the Grammy’s Big Four – best new artist, the album of the year, the record of the year, and song of the year. However, the list of complete 84 categories will only be available live on the Recording Academy’s website.
The 63rd Annual Grammy Awards Ceremony will present the best recordings, compositions, and artists of the eligibility year, i.e., September 1, 2019, to August 31, 2020.
- Kashmiris call for civil curfew on Indian president's visit amid ...11:36 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- AJK Elections 2021: PTI takes lead as results pour in10:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Scottish climber feared dead while scaling K2 in Pakistan09:21 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Umrah pilgrims return to Makkah after Hajj 202108:33 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan face West Indies in 1st T20I on Wednesday; check out full ...07:47 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Burcu Kiratli’s new bold photos set internet on ...04:41 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- IN PICS: Hania Aamir steals the limelight at Aima Baig’s engagement12:15 PM | 25 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021