Commission to investigate all whose names mentioned in Panama Papers: Dar
Talking to a news channel, he said the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), National Accountability Bureau (NAB) and other federal and provincial institutions were bound to assist the commission.
The minister said after the Panama Papers Leaks, the Prime Minister addressed the nation and announced to constitute an inquiry commission on Panama Papers headed by a retired judge. Later, he decided the form a judicial commission headed by the Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) on the demand of opposition parties, he added.
- Punjab mulls slashing attendance to 50pc for students under 12 years: ...12:19 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s NSA Moeed Yusuf to visit Afghanistan to discuss ...11:49 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- PM Imran to launch Pakistan Digital City Technology Zone in Haripur ...11:21 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Aima Baig confronts man who flashed middle finger at her in Lahore ...10:46 AM | 17 Jan, 2022
- 'It was a difficult time for us, especially Zara!' Asad Siddiqui ...10:10 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Anushka Sharma pens emotional note for Virat Kohli as he steps down ...06:13 PM | 16 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021