Punjab Food Department will procure 4m tons wheat
Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif inaugurated wheat-harvesting campaign in Bahwalpur on Monday.
The provincial government has established three hundred and seventy seven procurement centres across the province while wheat procurement at all centres started on Monday.
He said under the Kissan Package, price of a urea bag has been reduced by five hundred rupees.
He said under the leadership of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, government is committed to end load shedding by 2018.
The Chief Minister said billions of rupees have been invested for production of solar power in Bahawalpur desert.
He also announced provision of funds for construction of Bahawalpur-Hasilpur road.
- Man accused of blasphemy walks free after 10 years in jail12:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan slips 16 positions to 140th in corruption perception index ...10:46 AM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Tariq Mahmood-ul-Hassan appointed PM’s aide on overseas Pakistanis09:49 AM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan reports 6,357 new Covid-19 cases, active infections soar to ...09:26 AM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Coke Studio 14: Twitter reacts to Atif Aslam and Momina Mustehsan’s ...07:20 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Shaista Lodhi's dance video goes viral05:25 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Ramsha Khan and Ahad Mir pair up for an upcoming Ramadan play06:15 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021