Global financial changes responsible for rupee devaluation: SBP
SBP stated that they are keeping a close eye on foreign exchange market and the financial changes occurring on the global level. “All important currencies have been devalued because of the devaluation of Chinese currency”, said SBP. Pakistan’s central bank said that Pakistan is a part of the global economy and can’t stay away from it. The global financial changes impacted Pakistani currency due to which Rupee devalued to 2.04 rupees against US dollar.
The central bank says that Pakistan’s economy is improving and the foreign exchange reserves are at the highest level in the country’s history. “Pakistani rupee will strengthen in the days to come. We are ready to take any kind of measures for bringing stability to the currency market”, said the SBP.
- PPAF holds webinar on ‘Role of Innovation for Rural Development’11:51 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- #ImranKhanCancelEXAMS trends on twitter amid COVID-19 fears11:26 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan-origin girl blinded, disfigured in New York acid attack10:47 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan receives 500,000 doses of procured Chinese SinVac vaccine10:12 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Quetta hotel blast was suicide attack, confirms interior minister09:22 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Sarah Khan drops big pregnancy hint in latest Instagram post07:57 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Shoaib Malik gives fans major fitness goals in new workout video06:58 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Wasim Akram enjoying Ramadan break with son in Dubai06:37 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021