MQM facing an organised political wipeout: Altaf Hussain
Read more: MQM received funding from India, claims BBC
Addressing party workers at Lal Qila ground via satellite link, Altaf Hussain said that certain people want to eradicate MQM yet they had made no headway for the past 37 years.
He said that MQM had come under siege from all quarters yet the attempts would be in futile once again.
Altaf Hussain said that the only way left now would be to remove him from the picture.
Advising his party workers, Altaf Hussain said that should anything happen to him, the party should continue to work with tolerance and patience.
Altaf Hussain alleged that Defence Minister Khwaja Asif had prior knowledge of BBC’s report.
Addressing Rasheed Godil, Altaf Hussain said that he will come under the influence of ‘heavy load shedding’ very soon.
He further added that media had flamed matters after BBC published its report.
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-09-Updated 10:00 ...09:32 AM | 9 May, 2021
- Pakistan registers 3,785 new Covid-19 cases, 118 deaths in 24 hours09:12 AM | 9 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 09 May 202108:59 AM | 9 May, 2021
- A successful story of young Emirati chef - Ahmed Darweesh01:16 AM | 9 May, 2021
- PM Imran and Pakistani delegation pay respects at Masjid-e-Nabwi12:00 AM | 9 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi recalls how she broke 12 bones in an accident (VIDEO)05:03 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Here's what Hina Altaf said about Aagha Ali before marriage (VIDEO)05:41 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021